Black Label Trading Co. first released MORPHINE in June, 2014. Followed by the second release in June 2015. MORPHINE is produced by BLTC’s factory, Fabrica Oveja Negra in Esteli.
“Morphine has quickly become a favorite of our customers. I think we can now say its our signature blend. The 2016 Morphine will not disappoint with it’s big bold flavors and unique character. The blend is the same but we have changed the vitolas to highlight different characteristics of the cigar. This production also includes our first torpedo cigar in any of the BLTC lines.” Said James Brown.
MOPRHINE cigars will be available in limited quantities at select BLTC retailers at the end of May, 2016.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés Maduro
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Corona Gorda – 5.5 x 48 (20 count) MSRP $10.50
- Lancero – 7.25 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $11.00
- Torpedo Box Press – 5 x 54 (18 count) MSRP $10.50
BLTC are available for purchase through Boutiques United. More information can be found at www.BlackLabelTrading.com